If you are interested in applying for a guest post on my blog, please read the guidelines below before submitting your blog post for approval.
- Guest posts are not compensated, which means you will not get paid for publishing this post on jessicadimas.com.
- Only the original author of the content may submit a guest post request.
- Content must be new and original content that has not been published on another site.
- Post should contain a minimum of 700 words and ideally be between 900-1300. Don’t worry about going over 1300 though; my readers appreciate long, thorough posts. That being said, don’t force a long post. Each post takes on a life of it’s own and a post that is only a few hundred words can be just as powerful as a 2,000 word count article.
- You may not link any business that you are being paid to promote in the post.
- You cannot promote a brand or product in the guest post.
- Links to a business (brand or product) in the author bio are not accepted.
- You may not use affiliate links in the guest post.
- If using images, we do not accept stock images and you must own the full rights to them, meaning you must have taken these pictures yourself. Photos need to be highly quality, taken with a professional camera.
- Jessica Dimas reserves the right to create the main images that we will be using to promote the post on Pinterest and other social media outlets.
- You may link your site up to 3 times within the post if it fits with the content.
- You can link to your site and social media channels in the author bio and this doesn’t count as part as your 3 times limit.
When submitting the post you will need to provide a short bio and any links you’d like to include in the bio. This information will be added at the bottom of the guest post.
- Make reading easy by avoiding long paragraphs if possible and using headlines, bullets, images, etc. where appropriate.
- Jessica Dimas reserves the right to edit content, title and format prior to publishing.
- Any post published on Jessica Dimas as a guest post belongs to jessicadimas.com. It cannot be republished nor used for any other purposes without written consent from Jessica Dimas first.
- All posts will be promoted via Jessica Dimas’ social channels and email list, and will be pinned daily on Pinterest.
- Once you submit your guest post you will hear back from us within a week to let you know if your post has been approved or not.
If your post gets denied it is most likely because it doesn’t fit with the mission and vision of Jessica Dimas but you are more than welcome to submit other blog posts.
Submit your guest post here.