One of the most powerful ways I've manifested change in my life has simply been through reading and re-reading law of attraction quotes. In fact, I consider this a manifesting hack because of how powerfully it shifts my mindset.
Reading law of attraction quotes bolster your level of faith and expectation, which is the crucial turning point for a thought turning into a thing, and yet most people would not guess that reading quotes holds very much power.
In this week's post, I'm sharing 28 manifestation quotes that are truly life-changing once they become your new way of thinking.
What does the law of attraction mean?
When someone is speaking about the law of attraction, they are referring to the universal law that states like attracts like.
Like the universal law of gravity, the universal law of attraction is always at work whether you are aware of it or not, and it works unfailingly.
How does the law of attraction work?
Your thoughts are energy matter, and they are attracting to you by the law of attraction more thoughts, feelings, experiences, circumstances and things that match the frequency of the thoughts you think.
Last year when I moved back to humid North Carolina after living in the dry climate of Arizona for 25 years, I was hyper aware of all the insects, especially the wasps that were twice the size of the Arizona ones I was used to. I feared them and was constantly running off everyone's porches anytime a wasp flew near me.
That fear began to manifest even more wasps around and inside my house, as well as other events and circumstances that felt like fear. It got to the point where wasps were swarming around the front and back of my house. Once I eventually calmed myself down, the amount of wasps and fearful circumstances I was experiencing lessened as well.
Your thoughts produce a feeling, and that feeling is what draws outer experiences to you. My fear of wasps might seem silly but the feeling they produced was fear, which I focused on, and I began manifesting very fearful experiences that had nothing to do with wasps. This is how the law of attraction works.
Imagine what you can manifest when you consciously choose to release fearful thoughts and focus on things you actually want.
Alternatively, several years ago I began purposely focusing on abundance and gratitude, and thus manifested a life where my husband and I don't work 8 to 5 jobs. We're both home most of the time and enjoy a level of freedom that we never experienced before.
You can manifest a life of joy, love and abundance if that's what you choose to focus on.
Life-changing law of attraction quotes
The quotes below are not your average quotes, which are usually short and not very explanatory. These quotes are powerful statements, instructions, and encouragement on how to utilize the power of the law of attraction.
Reading quotes such as the ones I have posted below are one of my personal manifesting hacks. I may be too tired to read a book, but I can read quotes until I fall asleep. In doing so, I am sinking powerful thoughts down into my subconscious mind. The more you believe in your power of thought, the quicker and easier your life will shift.
I hope you enjoy these quotes and refer back to them often to remind yourself of your immense power as a creator.
1. "I'm inviting you to be receptive to a radical new idea about yourself. It's radical because ever since you left your mother's womb, you've been subjected to cultural conditioning designed to help you be content with living a "normal life" at the level of ordinary consciousness, which generally means accepting whatever life hands you. In many ways you've been programmed to believe that you do not possess the wisdom or ability to manifest the fulfillment of your wishes and desires." Dr. Wayne D. Dyer
2. "Fear only exists when you do not understand that you have the power to project thought and that the Universe will respond." Abraham Hicks
3. "Imagination will fulfill itself, so do not limit yourself by anything that is now happening, no matter what it is. Knowing what you want, conceive a scene which would imply you have it. Persuade yourself of its truth and walk blindly on in that assumption. Believe it is real. Believe it is true and it will come to pass. Imagination will not fail you if you dare to assume and persist in your assumption, for imagination will fulfill itself in what your life becomes." Neville Goddard
4. "In creative visualization you use your imagination to create a clear image, idea, or feeling of something you wish to manifest. Then you continue to focus on the idea, feeling, or picture regularly, giving it positive energy until it becomes objective reality...in other words, until you actually achieve what you have been imagining." Shakti Gawain
5. "Deep within you is everything that is perfect, ready to radiate through you and out into the world. It will cure all sorrow and pain and fear and loss because it will heal the mind that thought these things were real, and suffered out of allegiance to them." ACIM
6. "The moment someone starts getting a clear intention of a new future (wanting to live without pain or disease) and then combines it with a heightened emotion (excitement, hope, and anticipation of actually living without pain or disease) is the moment the body is no longer in the past. The body is living in that new future, because as we've seen, the body doesn't know the difference between an emotion created by an actual experience and one created by thought alone. So that heightened state of emotion in response to the new thought is a vital component of that process, because it's new information coming from outside the cell–and to the body, the experience from the outer environment or inner environment is the same. " Dr. Joe Dispenza
7. "Trying to accumulate wealth by the sweat of your brow and hard labor is one way to become the richest man in the graveyard. You do not have to strive or slave hard. The truth is you can acquire any quality you want by acting as though you already have it. You are like a captain navigating a ship...you must give the right orders, thoughts and images to your subconscious which controls and governs all your experiences. Your subconscious mind does not argue with you. It accepts what your conscious mind decrees." Dr. Joseph Murphy
8. "Thoughts become things is the reason dreams and nightmares come true, because the thoughts we think literally become the 'things' and events of our life. This principle is immutable and is as reliable as gravity itself–not just sometimes but all the time, and not just with our positive thoughts but with the other ones too." Mike Dooley
9. "What one has done, all can do. The secret is to be aware of this unfailing principle, to understand that lack is simply the out picturing of false beliefs, and to know that as you make the correction in consciousness, you will become a channel for the activity of ever-expanding affluence in your life." John Randolph Price
10."Original Substance moves according to its thoughts; every form and process you see in nature is the visible expression of a thought in Original Substance. As the Formless Stuff thinks of a form, it takes that form; as it thinks of a motion, it makes that motion. That is the way all things were created. We live in a thought world, which is part of a thought universe." Wallace Wattles
11. "I liken consciousness to a giant skyscraper. I may be living on the second floor, but the 'thing' I created with my thought is up on the 17th floor. Until I can get to the 17th floor, it appears it's still missing, that I'm still waiting. That's why it's really important to stay on the channel you want. Don't give any airtime to the reality from which you're trying to escape. Tune in only to your intent." Pam Grout
12. "Each of us has an inner thermostat setting that determines how much love, success, and creativity we allow ourselves to enjoy. When we exceed our inner thermostat setting, we will often do something to sabotage ourselves, causing us to drop back into the old, familiar zone where we feel secure." Gay Hendricks
13. "It isn't WHAT you eat, it's how you feel when you eat it. It isn't WHAT you say, it's how you feel when you say it. It isn't WHAT you do, it's how you feel when you do it. It's ONLY how you feel." Abraham Hicks
14. "Who is the physician? Only the mind of the patient himself. The outcome is what he decides that it is. Special agents seem to be ministering to him, yet they but give form to his own choice. He chooses them in order to bring tangible form to his desires. And it is this they do, and nothing else. They are not actually needed at all. The patient could merely rise up without their aid and say, 'I have no use for this.' There is no form of sickness that would not be cured at once." ACIM
15. "If there is something tonight that you really want in this world, then experience in imagination what you would experience in the flesh were you to realize your goal and deafen your ears, and blind your eyes to all that denies the reality of your assumption." Neville Goddard
16. "Creative visualization is the perfect tool for healing because it goes straight to the source of the problem–your own mental concepts and images." Shakti Gawain
17. "These patients do not realize they have chosen sickness. On the contrary, they believe that sickness has chosen them. Nor are they open-minded on this point. The body tells them what to do and they obey. They have no idea how insane this concept is. If they even suspected it, they would be healed. Yet they suspect nothing. To them the separation is quite real." ACIM
18. "There's a plane of awareness that you can opt to live at, wherein you can, if you are willing to change your concept of yourself as an ordinary being, find yourself fulfilling any and all wishes that you have for yourself." Dr. Wayne D. Dyer
19. "Creative visualization is magic in the truest and highest meaning of the word. It involves understanding and aligning yourself with the natural principles that govern the workings of our universe, and learning to use these principles in the most conscious and creative way." Shakti Gawain
20. "When you're truly focused on an intention for some future outcome, if you can make inner thought more real than the outer environment during the process, the brain won't know the difference between the two." Dr. Joe Dispenza
21. "Do not allow the body to be a mirror of a split mind. Do not let it be an image of your own perception of littleness." ACIM
22. "My message, and that of countless teachers throughout the ages, is that once a thought is thought, it's as if it's instantaneously endowed with its own power and will to become physical or, just as miraculously, to begin attracting its nearest equivalent (hence the law of attraction). It's as if it's given a single, solitary mission: to manifest into its thinker's life, within time and space. If you think thoughts of material things, your thoughts will become those material things. And if you think thoughts of events or circumstances, your thoughts will rearrange the players and the props of your life, predisposing you to those events or circumstances." Mike Dooley
23. "The main point to remember is once the subconscious mind accepts an idea, it begins to execute it. It is an interesting and subtle truth that the law of the subconscious mind works for good and bad ideas alike. This law, when applied in a negative way, is the cause of failure, frustration, and unhappiness. However, when your habitual thinking is harmonious and constructive, you experience perfect health, success and prosperity." Dr. Joseph Murphy
24. "Refuse to tolerate anything less than harmony. You can have prosperity no matter what your present circumstances may be. Man has dominion over all things when he knows the Law of Being, and obeys it. The Law gives you power to attain prosperity and position without infringing the rights and opportunities of anyone else in the world." John Randolph Price
25. "Man can form things in his thought, and, by impressing his thought upon formless substance, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created." Wallace Wattles
26. "In my life I've discovered that if I cling to the notion that something's not possible, I'm arguing in favor of limitation. And if I argue for my limitations, I get to keep them." Gay Hendricks
27. "To effectively work these spiritual laws, you have to 'get it' deep down in your bones that the universe is bountiful and that, at all times, it has your back." Pam Grout
28. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." Napoleon Hill
Many of these quotes need to be read more than once in order to glean deep understanding, but once the awareness is realized, you will begin to see every single thing in a different light. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have a favorite law of attraction quote, please share it in the comments below for all of us to read.
For spiritual self-care tips every Sunday afternoon, you can sign up for the Dwell in Magic weekly newsletter.
If you'd like more spiritual self-care inspiration, you can find me on Instagram.
And if you'd like more direct support and community with like-minded people, come join the Dwell in Magic Facebook group.
Jessica Dimas is the author of Anything Can Be: A Reference Guide for Applying the Law of Attraction.
- 4 Simple Ways to Start Celebrating Your Life Today - January 1, 2023
- 22 Magical Oracle Decks for 2023 - December 3, 2022
- My Gateway Voyage Experience At The Monroe Institute - September 18, 2022
These are wonderful! Thank you for this inspiration and doing what you do!
Thank you Lisa! I'm glad you enjoyed the post 🙂
Heidi lee westgate
Hi Jessica just wanted to say thank you so much for those lovely quotes, I agree that they are very powerful. I read quotes every day and they really inspire me so many thanks Heidi lee westgate
I'm glad you enjoyed them, Heidi! Thank you for commenting!