[no_toc]I AM affirmations are some of the most powerful statements you can make if you're wanting to shift and upgrade your reality.
In this article, I'll first explain the why's and how's of affirmations, and then I'll share powerful I AM affirmations you can use in the areas of success, self-love and healing.
Do affirmations really work?
Affirmations do work, but the secret key is this: feeling.
You cannot repeat rote, robotic affirmations and think they will change your life. You cannot repeat an affirmation that you don't have a strong feeling about and expect it to do anything for you.
Affirmations work when you feel them to be true. Now, you may not feel them at first because there's usually an adjustment period where you allow the idea of the affirmation to be true for you, but once you start getting into that feeling place, the affirmation will begin to reflect in your life experience.
This works just as easy for the negative affirmations we say to ourselves. If you say I am an unhealthy person and you feel really bad about it, it will come to pass because you feel it as true.
Whatever you feel to be true affects your vibration, and your vibration is what creates your reality.
How many affirmations should I say a day?
The more focused you are on a certain reality, the quicker it will manifest. So I suggest picking no more than three affirmations to focus on. I usually focus in on only one or two desires I'm wanting to manifest.
As I mentioned, when you first start using an affirmation, it's probably not going to move you emotionally very much. It will likely feel empty and your ego is pretty much going to just laugh. That's normal. All beliefs pretty much start out that way.
An affirmation is essentially programming your mind into a belief. Once a belief takes hold, an emotion is formed and once the emotion is felt, your vibration is shifted. This is another reason why it can be easier to start with one affirmation so you can really let it take root in your mind.
How to correctly practice affirmations
Start out repeating your chosen affirmation several times a day when you remember to think of it. Write it down. Have in your mind a picture of something that will take effect because of your affirmation being true in your physical reality. See this clearly in your mind when you repeat your affirmation to yourself.
For example, if your affirmation has something to do with a promoted position at work, an effect of that would be a new workspace. You would then visualize with acute clarity being in that workspace: feel the desk, see the view, see the meetings that would take place, etc. Pick something and visualize it every time you say your affirmation to yourself.
Combining visualization with affirmations will speed up your process of feeling into this new reality.
Another thing that helped me manifest a new reality with affirmations was writing them down on sticky notes and placing them around the house so that I was constantly reminded. Read books that boost your belief in manifestation, feel grateful for your current reality, and do general things to keep your mindset healthy.
All of these things will help in producing a strong, healthy, powerful vibration that will attract what you're wanting to manifest in your life.
Below are affirmation ideas for success, self-love and healing. Choose a few, use them as they are or adjust them until they feel right for you (because that's what matters). And have fun watching your reality begin to shift.
I AM Affirmations for Success
1. I AM always in the right place at the right time.
2. I AM constantly being offered new opportunities for success.
3. I AM grateful for another day to make a positive contribution.
4. I AM a money magnet and attract money easily.
5. I AM becoming more and more successful every day.
6. I AM grateful for all the new opportunities that come my way.
7. I AM a leader and use my influence to be a light in the world.
8. I AM a powerful manifestor and trail blazer.
9. I AM grateful for today's opportunities.
10. I AM ever expanding my belief of what's possible.
11. I AM now attracting the perfect career for my talents.
12. I AM attracting money all day long.
13. I AM an expert at making money even while I sleep.
14. I AM flooded with opportunities every day.
15. I AM influential and respected in my field.
16. I AM in alignment with my soul purpose.
17. I AM allowing joy to guide me.
18. I AM ready for what's to come.
19. I AM living in total abundance.
20. I AM a perpetual generator of abundance and positive energy.
21. I AM so grateful that my wildest dreams are coming true.
22. I AM so grateful that the universe is always working for my greater good.
23. I AM excited to know that things are always working out for me.
24. I AM blessed beyond measure.
25. I AM daring to be different and being rewarded for it.
26. I AM grateful that my success has no limits.
27. I AM easily and effortlessly attracting sales and opportunities.
28. I AM aligned with the energy of abundance.
29. I AM open and ready to receive miracles.
I AM Affirmations for Self-Love
30. I AM more loving and forgiving every day.
31. I AM proud of my decisions.
32. I AM proud of who I am becoming.
33. I AM worthy of everything good in life.
34. I AM now a reflection of my highest self.
35. I AM a magnet for abundance and blessings in all forms.
36. I AM doing the best I can.
37. I AM a beautiful person inside and out.
38. I AM open to letting love flow into my experience now.
39. I AM tending to my desires and needs with love and compassion.
40. I AM loving myself more and more every day.
41. I AM getting to know myself on deeper levels.
42. I AM now seeing myself in a new, loving light.
43. I AM open to seeing myself in new ways that serve my highest good.
44. I AM worthy of connections that are loving, genuine and nourishing.
45. I AM ever-evolving and ever-expanding.
46. I AM introspective and eager to learn more about my own needs.
47. I AM finding comfort in my own skin.
48. I AM free to learn and grow at my own pace.
49. I AM allowed to express myself.
50. I AM able to tend to my needs.
51. I AM fine just the way I am.
52. I AM at peace with my past.
53. I AM surrounded by love.
54. I AM inhaling who I am, exhaling who I am not.
55. I AM my own best friend.
56. I AM giving myself the love I've always needed.
57. I AM taking my needs seriously and not feeling guilty about it.
I AM Affirmations for Healing
58. I AM getting stronger and healthier every day.
59. I AM allowing my body to heal.
60. I AM allowing well-being to flow to me now.
61. I AM letting go of all resistance.
62. I AM allowing my cells to replenish and re-calibrate.
63. I AM forgiving and releasing all that hurts me.
64. I AM willing to listen to what my body is telling me.
65. I AM releasing worrisome thoughts that do not serve me.
66. I AM calling in light and love to replenish my cells.
67. I AM forgiving all those who have hurt me.
68. I AM forgiving and letting go of my mistakes.
69. I AM releasing the resentment that hurts me.
70. I AM releasing irritations that are trapped in my body.
71. I AM trusting the journey.
72. I AM worthy of healing.
73. I AM a timeless, eternal being connected to the wisdom of the universe.
74. I AM healing little by little, and there is no rush.
75. I AM energetic and grateful for my life.
76. I AM relaxed, centered and refreshed in my present state of mind.
77. I AM grateful for this beautiful, healthy body that I have.
78. I AM grateful that my body is capable of healing on its own.
79. I AM now lovingly releasing all blockages that had manifested in my body.
80. I AM grateful for my body and every amazing thing it can do.
81. I AM appreciating my body and all the pleasure it brings me.
82. I AM aware that my body knows exactly what to do in order to heal itself.
83. I AM observing my emotions without getting attached to them.
84. I AM nourishing my body with food that makes it feel good.
85. I AM feeling better and better every day.
86. I AM enjoying moving my body in ways that feel good.
87. I AM sending love and light to every organ in my body.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post on I AM affirmations. If you want to read further about the power of I AM statements, check out the book Wishes Fulfilled by Dr. Wayne Dyer and his meditation that goes along with it.
For holistic self-care tips every Sunday afternoon, you can sign up for the Dwell in Magic weekly newsletter.
If you’d like more real life examples of daily self-care, you can connect with me on Instagram.
And if you’d like more direct support and community with like-minded people, come join the Dwell in Magic Facebook group.
Jessica Dimas is the creator of Manifesting Magic with the Moon, a holistic self-care ritual bundle.
- Unlocking Serenity: The Art of Choosing Contentment - November 25, 2023
- Reclaiming You: How to Find Yourself Again - November 18, 2023
- The Freedom of Letting Go: Releasing Attachment to Outcomes - October 14, 2023