I created this blog to inspire others to realize their immense inner power and to encourage them to slow down long enough each day to get in touch with this power so that they can begin to experience the magical side of life.
A little bit about me
- My name is Jessica
- Boy mom
- Unschooler. Dress lover. Super sensitive. Half hermit. Silent demander of authenticity. Potty mouth. Law of attraction and self-care addict. Eternal student.
Five years ago I came across some material that blew my mind and everything I thought I knew away. I immediately felt it’s truth and started applying what I was learning to my own life. Three months later, my life experience did a 180 and started going in the opposite direction.
Sometimes I still lay in bed at night and think about how it all happened. How I went from a constant state of lack to the opposite. How I went from being such a cynic to being such a believer. How I went from disconnected to CONNECTED.
Here on my blog you will find me writing about my two biggest passions: the law of attraction and self-care.
I believe that:
- You don’t have to swim upstream.
- It doesn’t have to be hard.
- You aren’t alone.
- You aren’t broken.
- You’ve always been deeply loved.
- The Universe always has your back and each moment is an opportunity for change.
My top self-care blog posts:
My top law of attraction blog posts:
- 23 Law of Attraction Tips for Creating the Life You Want
- How to Effectively Use the Law of Attraction
- 3 Ways the Law of Attraction is Just Like Instagram’s Algorithm
My top guide + worksheet bundle products
- Anything Can Be Guide & Worksheet Bundle
- 7 Day Mini Manifesting Boot Camp
- Sacred Self-Care for Moms Guide & Worksheet Bundle
Connect with me here:
If you ever have any questions, concerns, comments, or just want to say hi – please send me an email!
Latest posts by Jessica Dimas (see all)
- How I Organize My Moon Binder - November 14, 2017
- Waning Moon Self-Care Ritual - November 7, 2017
- Goddess Provisions Subscription Box – November 2017 - November 2, 2017