I created this blog to inspire women to realize their immense inner power and to encourage them to slow down long enough each day to get in touch with this power so that they can begin to experience the magical side of life.
A little bit about me
- I’m Jessica – born in North Carolina, living in Arizona.
- Unschooler. Dress lover. Empath. Mother. Silent demander of authenticity. Self-care advocate. Potty mouth. Witchy. Manifestation addict. Moon watcher. Oracle reader. Crystal collector. Eternal student of the Universe.
Five years ago I came across a new way of thinking that blew my mind and everything I thought I knew away. I immediately felt it’s truth and started applying what I was learning to my own life. Three months later, my life experience did a 180 and nothing has been the same for me since.
Here on this blog you can expect articles on all the above topics. I am constantly evolving in my spiritual journey and therefore this blog will always be changing along with me but one thing that is consistent is that I write about dwelling in magic; manifesting a magical life, deeply restorative self-care, grounding rituals and routines, and touching the Divine.
- That life doesn’t have to be hard
- Our thoughts create our realities
- Everything is energy, and energy can be changed in a second
- In spiritual realms
- That women are naturally closer to these spiritual realms, but most of us have been taught otherwise
- You are connected to Divine Intelligence and therefore have all answers within yourself
- That Divine guidance is available to you at anytime
- You will never have it all figured out or done, and you aren’t supposed to
So much love,
Latest posts by Jessica Dimas (see all)
- The Ultimate List of Self-Care Subscription Boxes - August 9, 2018
- How to Get Started with Self-Care Plus a Free Self-Care Checklist - August 5, 2018
- How I Set Up My Self-Care Space - July 26, 2018