Abraham Hicks quotes are one of my favorite things to read to get my mindset back on track. They’re powerfully based on the law of attraction and using your emotional guidance system.
In this article, I’ve compiled a list of incredibly inspiring Abraham-Hicks quotes that touch on several of the most common subjects: health, self-love, parenting, manifesting and relationships. They will relieve, inspire, calm and soothe you.
Who is Abraham Hicks?
Abraham Hicks is a collective group consciousness that is interpreted through Esther Hicks, an inspirational speaker and author, who has been interviewed by the likes of Oprah and Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Depending on how into the woo woo world you are, this will either sound weird or totally normal. Either way, I really encourage you to keep an open mind because the content that is produced by Esther is life-changing.
I’ve been listening to Abraham on YouTube for the past 7 years and I just can’t even begin to tell you the way my life has changed.
I credit so much of my joy and inner peace to Esther’s work with Abraham. If there’s one thing you do, I would recommend getting yourself acquainted with Abraham if you’re at all interested in living a magical life outside the realms of what most people think is possible.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed finding and sharing them.
1. “In very simple terms, in order to be at your maximum state of health and Well-Being, you must be in vibrational alignment with your Inner Being – and in order to do that, you must be aware of emotions or feelings.”
2. “It is natural for my body to be well. Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does. I have trillions of cells with individual consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.”
3. “Most people think that when they have physical pain, there must be something really, really big and important that they are denying, and that is rarely the situation. What it is, is a whole bunch of things that you care about that you’re just denying. You have so many beliefs that are contradicting so many desires, that’s all it is.”
4. “When your thoughts are chronically good-feeling – your physical body will thrive.”
5. “Many do not realize that before they were complaining about an aching body or a chronic disease, they were complaining about many other things first. It does not matter if the object of your complaint is about someone you are angry with, someone who has betrayed you, behavior in others that you believe is wrong, or something wrong with your own physical body – complaining is complaining, and it disallows recovery.”
6. “You live in very busy times, and you find many things to fuss and worry about: and in doing so, you hold yourself out of alignment – and disease is the result. And then you focus upon the disease and perpetuate more disease. But you can break the cycle at any time. You do not have to wait for your society to understand in order to achieve wonderful physical wellness yourself.”
7. “Most people spend very little time basking in appreciation for the wellness they are currently experiencing, but instead they wait until they are sick and then turn their attention to recovery.”
8. “Pain always means this: the cells of your body are requesting things that are being offered that your resistant thought is keeping them from receiving. So pain means, first and foremost, help’s on the way. It means the cells are asking, because they know how to stay in balance. The cells of your body are so brilliant, they are genius consciousness. They don’t hold old beliefs, because they are becoming new again, but you teach them the beliefs that are hindering through your thoughts.”
9. “Did you hear us when we said it’s not a big thing? You don’t have some big, terrible, hairy, secret doubt within you…it’s just a whole bunch of stuff. Like “I’d like to do that, but I can’t,” something that simple. And just multiply that by a few dozen times a day about a few hundred subjects and then you’ve got resistance. That’s all that it is.”
10. “When you decide that you’re just not going to worry about the physical discomfort, you’re just not going to worry about it–you’re not going to exaggerate it, you’re not gonna try to explain it to anybody, you’re just gonna accept it, you’re not gonna try to make a big thing about it, you’re just gonna accept it. Just accept it without trying to change it, without trying to figure out how it got there, without feeling like you did something wrong, without turning it into more…it just is, and it’s okay. Well, it just is, and it’s okay. That feeling that it’s okay diffuses so much.”
11. “There is nothing in the Universe that responds faster to your thoughts than your own physical body, and so aligned thoughts bring a quick response and obvious results.”
12. “If you could focus your attention upon the idea of experiencing physical well-being with as much passion as you focus upon the absence of it, not only would your recovery come quickly, but maintaining your physical well-being and balance would also be easy.”
13. “Whether the trauma to your body seemed to come suddenly as a result of an accident or whether it came from a disease such as cancer, you have created the situation through your thought – and the healing will come through your thought as well.”
14. “When you begin to look for and understand the vibrational causes for disease rather than looking for cures, then you will come to the end of the pile of diseases. When you are able to deliberately accomplish the emotion of ease and its accompanying vibrational alignment, it is possible to live disease free.”
15. “Your body is made up of intelligent cells that are always bringing themselves into balance, and the better you feel, the less you are vibrationally interfering with the cellular rebalancing.”
16. “There is no physical body, no matter what the state of decline, no matter what the conditions, that cannot achieve an improved condition. Nothing else in your experience responds as quickly as your own physical body to your patterns of thought.”
17. “Anytime you feel good, you’ve found vibrational alignment with who you are.”
18. “Your empowerment is a self-assigned experience. And you find it one good feeling thought at a time. One good feeling thought at a time. One good feeling thought at a time.”
19. “It’s time for you to come into your own. Don’t hold back. You are the Energy That Creates Worlds.”
20. “You didn’t come forth to learn lessons–you came forth to use the Energy to create. It’s a big difference in orientation.”
21. “It is natural for you to anticipate happy outcomes. And it is natural for you to love. And it is natural for you to sing. And it is natural for you to play. It is natural for you to skip. It is natural for you to be joyful. It is natural for you to know Well-Being.”
22. “You are eternal consciousness. We cannot find a bigger word than that. You are forever. You never cease to be. You are a consciousness that expands and it is this expansion that gives you the most delight.”
23. “How to soothe yourself, you do it by saying: It’s alright, I’m just fine. All is well. There there, everything’s alright. Perfect place, perfect time. This is who I am. I was born to be here. I’m on my path. This is the trajectory of who I am. I’m pure positive energy. Everything’s just right. I could not be doing it better. I’m following inspiration. I’m getting better at that all the time. Pure positive energy surrounds me. I am adored. This environment that’s around me inspires me to more. I’m constantly achieving it. I never get it done. I can’t get it wrong. All is really well with me. I feel good so much of the time. All it well.”
24. “We want to convince you that you are worthy enough, that the mere thought that you would like something, is enough to ensure the receiving of it.”
25. “You cannot look at yourself in bogus ways and be happy. You cannot argue for your limitations and be happy. You cannot beat up on yourself about what you should’ve done, or even what you should be doing right now, and be happy. You have to make peace with yourself, you have to make peace with where you are. It HAS to be alright that you don’t make your bed and it HAS to be alright that you lay there all day if you feel like it. It has to be alright! You have to stop letting other humans who need you to do conditional things so that they can be conditionally happy guide you away from what TRUE love is.”
26. “You’re not here as inferior beings trying to catch up with this heavenly God–you are this heavenly God in this heavenly body here on planet Earth in this Leading Edge time-space reality. And you are so understood to be so in this Leading Edge place that when your contrast causes a preference to be born within you, Source Energy is so sure that you are the right one to make that call that Source says yes instantly to any preference that is born within you.”
27. “This is your moment. This is what not only you came for but what all of humanity has been posed for. This is what it’s all about: to be, in this time space reality, and feeling your own invincibility, your own potential, your own right-place right-time, your own “this is the reason that I’m alive”, your own “I’m loving this furtherest, most expanded part of my being-ness.”
28. “All you gotta do, is decide and really mean, and practice until you’re good at it, being happy.”
29. “What you’re teaching your children is far more than the curriculum. You are teaching them that they are good, they are worthy, life is good, life can be easy, life is supposed to be good for them, things are supposed to work out for them, what other people think about them is irrelevant, it’s only what they think about themselves that matters. You are hooking into the feeling that their inner Being has about them, and you’re amplifying it, until they can feel it for sure.”
30. “The child is thinking and receiving vibrational thought from you on the day that he enters your environment. That is the reason that beliefs are transmitted so easily from parent to child. The child is vibrationally receiving your fears, your beliefs, even without your spoken word. If you want to do that which is of greatest value for your child, give thought only to that which you want, and your child will receive only those wanted thoughts.”
31. “When you are loving your children and expecting good things for them, you are tapped into the Energy of Your Source and you’re flooding that all over them.”
32. “We say, especially in the rearing of chidden, or in the mentoring of anyone, if you fixate on the parts of them that you feel the best when you focus upon them, then you will activate the parts of them that they feel best about, and that’s the kind of relationship that will begin to happen.”
33. “Your child is naturally joyful. Your child is naturally tuned in to Source Energy. And as he is diving through and digging through contrast, it is natural that there would be some things that might disconnect him. Just don’t let his disconnection then inflame your disconnection. Many parents have discovered that their children, for the most part, feel good when they do–and the ornerier you are, usually the ornerier your children are. They are a strong reflection of the way you are feeling much of the time.”
34. “The children desire freedom! And every particle of their being from their Source says “You are free. You are so free, that every thought you offer, the entire Universe jumps to respond to it.” And so, to take that kind of knowledge and try to confine it in any way, defies the Laws of the Universe. You must allow your children to be free, because the entire Universe is set up to accommodate that. And anything you do to the contrary will only bring you regret. You cannot contain those that cannot be contained. It defies Law.”
35. “There is nothing, nothing more wonderful to do for your children than to live.”
36. “People often incorrectly assume that since the baby cannot speak, it could not be creating its own reality, but that is not the case. Even those who do have language are not creating through words, but through thoughts. Your babies are thinking when they are born, and before they are born they are vibrationally aware. Their vibrational frequencies are immediately affected by the vibrations that surround them in their birth environment, but there is no need to worry about them, for they, like you, were born with an Emotional Guidance System.”
37. “The thing that causes the most disruption in the parent-child relationship is your belief that you have something to control in their behavior.”
38. “The best thing you can teach any of your children is: when you’re out of harmony with who you are and you feel bad, the first and most important thing is to look for reasons to feel good to get back into harmony, and not to look for somebody else’s behavior to make up the difference.”
39. “It is our promise to you–if you write things you appreciate in others, in Life and in yourself, you will have such a dramatic change in 30 days and if continued for 6 months, the change will be so powerful, so strong, that others who know you will not recognize the old you.”
40. “Do you know a week or two of deliberately turning downstream is all you need to feel wonderful? And do you know 30 days of feeling wonderful is all you need to manifest the biggest of dreams you’ve ever had?”
41. “When you feel good, only good things can come to you. It’s just a matter of relaxing and things will come.”
42. “The Universe will always give you what you asked for. The question is: How soon will you allow it?”
43. “If you can trust that all you want is alive and well and waiting for you, and that the entire Universe is working to bring you into alignment with it, then your joy can start today.”
44. “If you can get this, your life will be blissful from this forward: if you can be happy in anticipation of what’s coming, you’ll be happy forevermore. And everything you want will come quickly. You have to look forward, and be happy in anticipation of what’s coming.”
45. “We love the questions “How do I get from where I am to where I want to be?” And the answer is: look in the direction of where you want to be, and speak in the direction of where you want to be, and never again look back over your shoulder about where you have come from.”
46. “Look for good things about where you are, and in your state of appreciation, you lift off all self-imposed limitations (and all limitations are self-imposed) and you free yourself for the receiving of wonderful things.”
47. “Mining the moment for something that feels good, something to appreciate, something to savor, something take in; that’s what your moments are about.”
48. “Each time you are appreciating, you bring Pure, Positive Energy into the experience of whatever is the object of your appreciation. It sounds so simple, but it is powerful in its pureness.”
49. “You’re here for the thrill of the ride.”
50. “I love knowing that it doesn’t matter what’s going on right now, because I can keep telling a new story.”
51. “One day’s focus is enough momentum for you to allow anything you want to flow into your experience.”
52. “If you will take the time to line up your energy, to attune your vibration with the vibration of your desire–nothing can keep it from coming to you.”
53. “In my appreciation, I allow myself to receive wonderful things.”
54. “When you are appreciative and pleased with where you are and eager for more, it is the perfect vibrational dynamic, because you are still reaching with slight or no resistance. That’s what makes for the most comfortable and joyous expansion of life.”
55. “If you’ll just relax and allow it, well-being will be your constant experience.”
56. “The manifestation of the stuff follows precisely the manifestation of the emotion. That’s why we want so much for you to make the manifestation of the emotion, not just your main event, but the only event that you’re focused upon.”
57. “As you imagine and visualize and verbalize your new story, in time you will believe the new story, and when that happens, the evidence will flow swiftly into your experience.”
58. “How do you practice a feeling of abundance? Just by picking something that feels good, and focusing upon it until it becomes more.”
59. “Decrease your workload by 30% and increase your fun load by 30% and you will increase your revenues by 100%. And you will increase your productivity by 10,000% (if there could be such a percentage). More fun, less struggle, more results on all fronts.”
60. “It’s close! Just don’t worry about how close it is. Distract yourself in the meantime and get ready for amazement as it comes.”
61. “You (and how you feel) are all that is responsible for whether you let in your inheritance of well-being or not. You can open the floodgates and let in your well-being, or you can choose thoughts that keep you pinched off from what is yours. But whether you allow it or resist it, the stream is constantly flowing to you, never ending, never tiring, always there for your reconsideration.”
62. “If you can visualize it, if you are dreaming it, it’s already on the way.”
63. “Your joy is the greatest gift that you can give anyone. Because unless you are in your joy, you have nothing to give anyway.”
64. “That “death do us part” thing is a protective mechanism. It says “I don’t trust me, and I don’t trust you to be in a place where we are evoking the best from each other. And so, just to make sure, let’s promise that even if we don’t, we’ll suffer it out together.” Every law, sacred or secular, that we have ever seen in your environment has always come from a place of disconnection, from a place of protectiveness.”
65. “No matter what you do or say, law of attraction will bring to you those who predominantly match the person who you predominantly are.”
66. “Look for whatever aspects of them that you can focus upon while you feel good. When you do that, then you maintain your connection with that part of them forever. And often, they rise to that because you shined a spotlight on that, which makes that a bigger player in their vibration. That’s what the power of influence really is.”
67. “If you like or dislike someone, they feel the same way about you. You teach each other your respective responsive vibrations. In other words, you don’t feel any way about anyone without their helping you to feel that way. It’s really co-creation.”
68. “When you are tuned in, tapped in, turned on, when you are connected to your Source and holding someone as your object of attention and you are genuinely offering that feeling of love and appreciation, they can’t offer you anything else!”
69. “If someone is in your life, you have attracted them. And while it is sometime’s difficult to believe, you also attract everything about your experience with them–for nothing can come into your experience without your personal attraction of it.”
70. “The relationships you have with others are a reflection of the vibration you offer. There aren’t actually any “others”, it’s actually all about the relationship you have with yourself. They are projections of that. You can change the people, and new ones will appear with the same dynamics. But it’s changing your emotions (vibration) that changes the dynamics, whether with the same people or new people.”
71. “My most important relationship is with my Source. There is no relationship of greater importance to achieve than the relationship between you, in your physical body, right here and now, and the Soul/Source/God from which you have come. If you tend to that relationship, first and foremost, you will then, and only then, have the stable footing to proceed into other relationships. Your relationship with your own body; your relationship with money; your relationship with your parents, children, grandchildren, the people you work with, your government, your world…will all fall swiftly and easily into alignment once you tend to this fundamental, primary relationship first.”
“Success is not about getting it done. It is about still dreaming and feeling positive in the unfolding.”
I will leave you with this final quote from Abraham. Success in anything is never about arriving at the final destination. The joy is in the ever unfolding of the dream.
Remember that every time you are frustrated or feel like you’re failing. You’re so on track and your soul is enjoying every moment of fresh possibility that is being offered to you.
For holistic self-care tips every Sunday afternoon, you can sign up for the Dwell in Magic weekly newsletter.
If you’d like more real life examples of daily self-care, you can connect with me on Instagram.
And if you’d like more direct support and community with like-minded people, come join the Dwell in Magic Facebook group.
Jessica Dimas is the creator of Manifesting Magic with the Moon, a holistic self-care ritual bundle.