If you want to get pumped up and re-inspired about your power as a creator, these manifestation quotes by Dr. Wayne Dyer are exactly what you’re looking for.
In this article, I’m sharing the best Wayne Dyer quotes on manifesting that I could find. These are not the common quotes you’ll find on Pinterest or in Google images. These quotes are deeper, more focused, and straight to the point on what he believed about the power of our subconscious minds and the role our imaginations play in creating reality.
Who is Wayne Dyer?
Dr. Wayne Dyer was an “internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development and spiritual growth.” –Source
For me, he was someone who took manifestation and the power of the mind seriously. He truly lived it and one of his books was just completely transformational for me, which I’ll mention below.
There are those in the spiritual community who say they believe in the power of the mind, but who still focus on things in this world as having some sort of dictation over us.
What I admired about Wayne was that he went all in when it came to the material he found on the subconscious mind and our imaginations. I’m a person who likes to go all in as well, because it’s necessary if you truly want to change your life.
My favorite Wayne Dyer book
The book of his that inspired me so deeply was Wishes Fulfilled. This book was written after he had studied Neville Goddard’s work, who is another author that went all in when it came to applying these spiritual laws.
When I read a book, I like to walk away feeling invincible and so excited about life. This is exactly the feeling this book gives me and why I put this article together! I highly recommend reading the book and bookmarking this page for those times when you need a quick reminder of how powerful you truly are.
The quotes below are highlights from my studies of Wayne’s work. They are profound in ways you might not expect. I only ask that even if you have doubts, put these ideas to the test. Try them. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
The best manifestation quotes by Wayne Dyer
I actually started with some common quotes by Wayne that you might’ve seen before in order to provide some foundation. After the tenth one, I start sharing quotes by Wayne where he goes into more focused detail about manifestation.
With all of these quotes, keep in mind that he is referencing your power as a creator by using your mind, emotions and expectations.
1. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.”
2. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”
3. “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.”
4. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
5. “Abundance is not something we acquire, it is something we tune into.”
6. “When you trust in yourself, you are trusting in the same wisdom that created you. When you fail to trust in yourself, when you fail to love yourself, you are denying your own Divinity, and therefore attracting the opposite of what the Source is.”
7. “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
8. “Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing.”
9. “Follow your heart, stay aligned with your source of being–Love–and let the universe take care of the details.”
10. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.”
11. “You are a creature of Divine Love connected at all times to Source. Divine Love is when you see God in everyone and everything you encounter.”
12. “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.”
13. “Take notice of the importance of being able to feel in your body what you desire to manifest. Pay particular attention to what it means to know within that you are truly a Divine being here to in the material world of ours on Earth.”
14. “Once you place a thought into your imagination about who you want to become, I encourage you to live from that end, as if it had already materialized into the physical realm.”
15. “When you are able to passionately feel whatever it is that you wish to have or become, as long as it is aligned with your highest self–that is, God–you become it and it becomes you.”
16. “Imagine it; live as if it were your reality; allow no detractors; but most important, assume the feeling of it, and you will merge with it and it will merge with you so that it is no longer a duality–it is you becoming one with what you desire.”
17. “Health, wealth, beauty, and genius are not created; they are only manifested by the arrangement of your mind–that is, by your concept of yourself, and your concept of yourself is all that you accept and consent to as true.”
18. “I’ve seen firsthand how virtually every wish or desire I’ve placed my attention on has transformed from a mental thought into an objective fact.”
19. “Manifestation is real and it occurs when you make a specific decision to change your mind about who you are and what is possible for you to achieve within these parentheses in eternity called your life.”
20. “I’m am saying as clearly as I know how to say it…there’s a plane of awareness that you can opt to live at, wherein you can, if you are willing to change your concept of yourself as an ordinary being, find yourself fulfilling any and all wishes that you have for yourself.”
21. “The ideal of your soul is space, expansion, and immensity, and the one thing it needs more than anything else is to be free to expand, to reach out and to embrace the infinite.”
22. “The part of you that knows you have greatness, is stirred by the idea of you expanding and removing any and all limitations.”
23. “A higher concept of yourself involves taking on new truths and shedding your old views of what you can achieve. This is the only way you can achieve your desires. You must begin by replacing your old set of truths with a belief in the existence of a higher self within you.”
24. “Set aside multiple times during your day to stop and ask yourself this key question: Right now in what I am about to say or do, do my desires stem from my lower or my higher self? The ego is all about self-serving, ownership, winning, judging, and so on. The higher self is about serving, loving, and being in a nonjudgemental state of peace. Ask yourself this question, and create the opportunity to align yourself more fully with God.”
25. “Use these affirmations frequently: I am all-knowing, I am all-powerful, I am unlimited.”
26. “You are God. You are the ‘I am that I am.’ You are consciousness. You are the creator.”
27. “The greatest gift you were ever given was the gift of your imagination. Within your magical inner realm is the capacity to have all of your wishes fulfilled.”
28. “Be willing to dream, and imagine yourself becoming all that you wish to be. If you live from those imaginings, the universe will align with you in bringing all that you wish for–and even more than you imagined when you were living at an ordinary level of consciousness, or what Thoreau calls ‘common hours.'”
29. “Anything placed in your imagination and held there ultimately becomes your reality.”
30. “Perhaps the most common misuse of imagination is stressing what you don’t want for yourself.”
31. “Never place into your imagination any thought that you would not want to materialize.”
32. “Your imagination is your own fertile field for growing any seedlings that you choose to plant for a future harvest.”
33. “Never, and I mean never, allow anyone else’s ideas of who you can or can’t become to sully your dream or pollute your imagination.”
34. “Do not let your imagination be restricted to the current conditions of your life, or what I call ‘being obsessed with what is.'”
35. “In order for God to be afraid, worried, angry, or sad, She’d have to divide Herself and have something other than self to fear, worry about, hate, or be sad toward. This would make God two: that is, Herself as well as an other to feel gloomy and angry toward, and God cannot do this and still be God.”
36. “Allow yourself to follow your dreams and encourage your imagination by having a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.”
37. “You will discover the bewildering world of synchronicity blossoming before your eyes when your imagination encapsulates your intention to manifest for yourself and others.”
38. “This Divine force awaits your imaginative energy.”
39. “Become adamant about your imagination being your private sacred inner space. Be clear that no one is ever allowed to besmirch it in any way. Speak to your imagination with reverence. Pay homage to it. Stay in a constant state of gratitude for this beautiful inner sanctum that is your highest I am that I am, which you share with the creative Source of the entire universe.”
40. “Invite the mysterious unseen world of Spirit to guide you. Create an atmosphere of allowing it in without pushing it.”
41. “You are going to begin retraining your imagination so that it accepts the idea of anything placed there isn’t for a future experiencing, but represents your reality, right here, right now.”
42. “We are all God.”
43. “You can make your imagination a place where you absolutely ‘call things’ as you insist that they be, even though they may not have appeared in the third dimension as reported by your five senses. This is where you must learn to trust, think, and live from rather than in anticipation of.”
44. “Disregard appearances, conditions, in fact all evidence of your senses that deny the fulfillment of your desire.”
45. “A new self-concept begins with you placing it in your imagination and living from this new perspective.”
46. “Remind yourself that your imagination is yours to use as you decide, and that everything you wish to manifest into your physical world must first be placed firmly in your imagination in order to grow.”
47. “Live from the place that will indeed take you way beyond the limits of your seemingly limited life.”
48. “The facts are, for me, that a picture in my imagination is already my reality. I live from this perspective, and nothing can dissuade me from this stance because I am not hoping to get someplace else. I am already there.”
49. “Let go of all doubt, forget about the when. It will develop into a material fact on Divine time. Forget about the how. Live it inwardly. This is a great power that you possess if you are willing to claim it as your own.”
50. “Hold your vision relentlessly, and more than that–live each day as if that idea you have in your imagination is in fact your reality.”
51. “How does it feel to realize that most of what you believe about yourself and your limitations is based on an illusion–a well-intentioned illusion handed to you by people in bodies that no longer exist, in a time that has passed?”
52. “Nothing is solid–we are the creators of our surroundings and life conditions depending on how we use this energy. Our physical bodies become sick because of the energetic level at which we live.”
53. “The more you believe in your own Divine nature, the more it starts to become real for you.”
54. “The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you are seeking to attain.”
55. “Don’t discuss what you’re doing, because involving others in your I ams invites their ego to assert its self-importance.”
56. “Run through as large an inventory as you can of the things that you would like to define your life. Then make the shift in your imagination from an I am not or I am hoping to become an I am.
57. “Affirm: I am love, I am God, I am worthy, I am infinite.”
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed these quotes as much I did.
For holistic self-care tips every Sunday afternoon, you can sign up for the Dwell in Magic weekly newsletter.
If you’d like more real life examples of daily self-care, you can connect with me on Instagram.
And if you’d like more direct support and community with like-minded people, come join the Dwell in Magic Facebook group.
Jessica Dimas is the creator of Anything Can Be: A Reference Guide for Applying the Law of Attraction.
- 5 Ways to Harness the Healing Power of a Selenite Wand - September 19, 2020
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for the Spiritual Person in Your Life - September 12, 2020
- 4 Coping Skills for Navigating the Dark Night of the Soul - September 5, 2020