I am moon obsessed, it’s true.
On my spiritual journey, I first started with learning everything I could about manifesting and the law of attraction. That led me to healing beliefs and parts of myself that I didn’t love, which is when I began practicing daily sacred self-care. I was then introduced to this whole new world of moon magic that incorporated everything I love: manifesting, self-care, and spirituality.
And so, we are now here. I am utterly fascinated, in love, and taken away by this path I’m on. Are you on a similar path? Do you love the moon and everything it represents just as much as I do? Because if so, you’re in the right place.
I have sacred self-care rituals for each of the four main moon phases that you can check out here, and I’ve got a worksheet bundle called Manifesting Magic with the Moon that goes with those rituals to help you dwell in magic all month long. Those are the worksheets I’ll be sharing today that I keep in my moon binder.
But without further adieu, I wanted to show you how I organize my moon worksheets each month and ALSO gift you with a free moon phase calendar for 2018. I spent many days and hours creating this beautiful calendar; it displays where the moon is each month, as well as the exact time and which astrological sign the full and new moon are in for that month.
At the bottom of the post, I’ll link to everything I used to create this binder. Also, follow me on Instagram if you’d like some moon ritual inspo; I share my moon rituals every month on Insta stories. Okay now seriously without further adieu…
Section one: Calendar/To-do Lists
In the front I keep my calendar and a running to-do list behind that.
>> To get this free 2018 moon calendar, click here <<
Section two: New Moon Ritual +Worksheets
Since the New Moon is the beginning of the lunar cycle, I put it first. The New Moon is a time of fresh starts and new intentions. It’s my favorite phase because who doesn’t love a clean slate? If you have the Manifesting Magic with the Moon worksheets, here is the order I put mine in:
- New Moon Magic: this sheet has crystals and rituals that are perfect for a New Moon ritual.
- Journal: since I always like to start with clearing my mind before I write down any new intentions, I put this sheet next.
- New Moon Intentions: this sheet is for setting my intentions for the month, and it also has a section at the top for helpful New Moon tools, like bath oils/sage/oracle cards, etc.
- New Moon Oracle Spread: I always like to finish a moon ritual with pulling oracle cards. I write down the messages into the boxes on the sheet, or you could write them in your journal.
Section three: Waxing Moon Ritual + Worksheets
The next phase after the New Moon is the Waxing Moon. It’s all about rooting our intentions and taking inspired action. Here’s the order I put these worksheets in:
- Waxing Moon Magic: the energy, crystals, and Waxing Moon activities summary.
- Now is the Time: this worksheet is basically a check-in. I write down what’s been going well for me, what I feel excited about (that’s divine guidance, ya know), what I’m wanting to let go of that’s holding me back, and the core feeling I want to focus on.
- Ideas + Inspiration: since the Waxing Moon is all about taking inspired action, I use this sheet to record ideas, inspiration, and even proposals that are coming in. You don’t have to act on everything, only those things that really stand out to you. Follow your bliss.
- Waxing Moon Oracle Spread
- Waxing Moon Daily Morning Worksheet: I fill this worksheet out during the Waxing Moon period. It helps to root your New Moon intentions. All of my products have a Daily Morning Worksheet because I find them so powerful, and the difference with this one compared to my other ones is that it has a section for a daily card pull reflection, as well as this one is catered to inspiring joyful action within you.
Section four: Full Moon Ritual + Worksheets
Next is the Full Moon, which is a time of releasing and receiving. Releasing what has been holding you back so that you can fully receive your intentions manifesting. Also worth noting here is that our intentions can sometimes take several moon cycles to manifest, but each one helps you to release blocks and step closer to your new reality.
- Full Moon Magic: energy, crystals, and rituals for the Full Moon
- Journal: to write out everything that’s on my mind
- Release + Receive: this worksheet is to check in with how things are going, what’s been coming up for me, what I want the Full Moon energy to amplify, and what I want to release.
- Appreciation List: the energy of the Full Moon amplifies anything you’re feeling, so this is a powerful time to think of everything you’re grateful for, because gratitude attracts abundance.
- Full Moon Oracle Spread
Section five: Waning Moon Ritual + Worksheets
The Waning Moon is the perfect time to enjoy what was brought forward this lunar cycle, to focus on healing or letting go, to rest and take stock, and to cleanse your space and mind.
- Waning Moon Magic: energy, crystals, and Waning Moon activities.
- Rest + Make Space: a check in worksheet to reflect on the lunar cycle and to record ideas for making space for yourself.
- Cleared Home, Cleared Mind: this is a cleaning list, which includes a daily chore checklist, a deep cleaning checklist, and a checklist for energetically clearing your home.
- Waning Moon Oracle Spread
- Waning Moon Daily Morning Worksheet: I fill this worksheet out every day during the Waning Moon phase. It reminds me to honor the resting period of the lunar phase, in addition to the usual sections to fill out.
Section six: Past Oracle Messages
I usually never throw away oracle notes so I save them here. It’s fascinating to me to read back over them and see how they all flow together with what I’m currently experiencing. Sometimes an oracle spread won’t make a ton of sense, but I’ve come to learn that they always will a little bit later.
I’ve also had an experience where a passed loved one sent me a message through my oracle cards, so these notes are definitely precious to me.
Section seven: Other Mindset worksheets
Yes I’m a worksheet whore. I really do find that that’s where my learning and integration of information is at it’s highest. If I can write it down, it becomes clearer in my mind and it also makes it so much more likely to manifest.
So in this section I’ve got lots of different worksheets from my other products; law of attraction and mindset from Anything Can Be and the Manifesting Boot Camp, self-care worksheets from Sacred Self-Care for Moms, and blogging sheets from my Blogger’s Toolkit.
Section eight: Inspirational Quotes + Notes
When I was first learning about the law of attraction, I listened to tons of summits and podcasts with inspirational speakers. I also used to watch The Secret on replay when I first absorbing this information. Anyway, I wrote pages full of quotes and advice.
I keep these pages because I used to read over them constantly, which retrained my mind how to think. When I did that, my entire life changed. I have been financially abundant since that summer, spiritually fulfilled and so excited to live, and just on a delicious trail ever since. (Side note to add that I’m not in a good mood constantly and it’s not that I don’t face challenges anymore). I’m just overall much happier and more free.
Mindset is everything. Your beliefs are everything. Magic is real, whether you prefer to describe it scientifically or not. Everything is energy and you have the power to align yourself with things on higher frequencies (love, happiness, abundance).
I hope you enjoyed this post; if you have a moon binder be sure to let me know what you keep in yours! If you would like the moon worksheets I’ve mentioned here, you can check them out here. Also follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for more sacred and magical self-care inspiration <3
My Binder Accessories
Latest posts by Jessica Dimas (see all)
- Goddess Provisions Subscription Box – December 2018 - December 3, 2017
- How I Organize My Moon Binder - November 14, 2017
- Waning Moon Self-Care Ritual - November 7, 2017