Keeping a moon self-care binder has made self-care not only more magical, but also easier to practice on a consistent basis.
I am moon obsessed, it’s true.
On my spiritual journey, I first started with learning everything I could about manifesting and the law of attraction. That led me to healing beliefs and parts of myself that I didn’t love, which is when I began practicing daily sacred self-care.
I was then introduced to this whole new world of moon magic that incorporated everything I love: manifesting, self-care, and spirituality.
And so, we are now here. I am utterly fascinated, in love, and taken away by this path I’m on.
My Moon Self-Care Binder
My moon self-care binder simply holds everything I need to practice daily self-care, as well as my moon rituals that give me a deeper dose of self-care.
One of the main questions I get is how to make self-care more consistent. My answer to that is to keep a self-care binder, which I’m sharing today.
This binder has made spiritual self-care so much more accessible and realistic for me.
At the bottom of the post, I’ll link to everything I used to create this binder.
Section 1: Moon Calendar/To-do Lists
In the front I keep my moon calendar and a running to-do list behind that.
If you’d like my moon calendar, you can click here and get it for free. My 2020 version will be available in November.
I spent a lot of time creating this beautiful calendar; it displays where the moon is each month, as well as the exact time and which astrological sign the full and new moon are in for that month.
Keeping the calendar in the front helps me to schedule in self-care dates with myself as well as plan my self-care moon rituals. I usually do about two a month.
Section 2: New Moon Ritual Worksheets
Since the New Moon is the beginning of the lunar cycle, I put it first. The new moon is a time of fresh starts and new intentions.
I use these moon ritual sheets for all of my moon rituals. This is the order I put them in:
- New Moon Magic: this sheet has crystals and rituals that are perfect for a new moon ritual.
- Journal: since I always like to start with clearing my mind before I write down any new intentions, I put this sheet next.
- New Moon Intentions: this sheet is for setting my intentions for the month, and it also has a section at the top for helpful new moon tools, like bath oils/sage/oracle cards, etc.
- New Moon Oracle Spread: I always like to finish a moon ritual with pulling oracle cards. I write down the messages into the boxes on the sheet, or you could write them in your journal.
Click here to read my new moon ritual for manifestation.
Section 3: Waxing Moon Ritual Worksheets
The next phase after the new Moon is the waxing moon. It’s all about rooting our intentions and taking inspired action. Here’s the order I put these worksheets in:
- Waxing Moon Magic: the energy, crystals, and waxing moon activities summary.
- Now is the Time: this worksheet is basically a check-in. I write down what’s been going well for me, what I feel excited about (that’s divine guidance, you know), what I’m wanting to let go of that’s holding me back, and the core feeling I want to focus on.
- Ideas + Inspiration: since the waxing moon is all about taking inspired action, I use this sheet to record ideas, inspiration, and even proposals that are coming in. You don’t have to act on everything, only those things that really stand out to you. Follow your bliss.
- Waxing Moon Oracle Spread
- Waxing Moon Daily Morning Worksheet: I fill this worksheet out every morning during the waxing moon period. It helps to root your New Moon intentions
All of my worksheet bundles have a Daily Morning Worksheet because I find them so powerful. The difference with this one is that it has a section for an oracle/tarot card pull reflection, as well as being catered to inspiring joyful action within you.
Click here to read my waxing moon ritual for clarity and inspiration.
Section 4: Full Moon Ritual Worksheets
Next is the full moon, which is a time of releasing and receiving. Letting go of what has been holding you back so that you can fully receive your intentions manifesting.
Also worth noting here is that our intentions can sometimes take several moon cycles to manifest, but each one helps you to release blocks and step closer to your new reality.
- Full Moon Magic: energy, crystals, and rituals for the full moon
- Journal: to write out everything that’s on my mind
- Release + Receive: this worksheet is to check in with how things are going, what’s been coming up for me, what I want the full moon energy to amplify, and what I want to release.
- Appreciation List: the energy of the full moon amplifies anything you’re feeling, so this is a powerful time to think of everything you’re grateful for, because gratitude attracts abundance.
- Full Moon Oracle Spread
Click here to read my full moon ritual for releasing and celebrating.
Section 5: Waning Moon Ritual Worksheets
The waning moon is the perfect time to enjoy what was brought forward this lunar cycle, to focus on healing or letting go, to rest and take stock, and to cleanse your space and mind.
- Waning Moon Magic: energy, crystals, and waning moon activities.
- Rest + Make Space: a check in worksheet to reflect on the lunar cycle and to record ideas for making space for yourself.
- Cleared Home, Cleared Mind: this is a cleaning list, which includes a daily chore checklist, a deep cleaning checklist, and a checklist for energetically clearing your home.
- Waning Moon Oracle Spread
- Waning Moon Daily Morning Worksheet: I fill this worksheet out every morning during the waning moon phase. It reminds me to honor the resting period of the lunar phase, in addition to the usual sections to fill out.
Click here to read my waning moon ritual for rest and reflection.
Section 6: Past Oracle Messages
I never throw away oracle notes so I save them here. It’s fascinating to me to read back over them and see how they all flow together with what I’m currently experiencing.
Sometimes an oracle spread won’t make a ton of sense, but I’ve come to learn that they always will a little bit later.
Section 7: Other Mindset worksheets
Yes, I’m a worksheet whore. I really do find that that’s where my learning and implementation of self-care is at it’s highest.
If I can write it down, it becomes clearer in my mind and it also makes it so much more likely to manifest. This is where I keep worksheets of all kinds from the other bundles in the shop.
Section 8: Inspirational Quotes + Notes
When I was first learning about the law of attraction, I listened to tons of summits and podcasts with inspirational speakers.
I also used to watch The Secret on replay when I first absorbing this information. Anyway, I wrote pages full of quotes and advice.
I keep these pages because I used to read over them constantly, which retrained my mind how to think. When I did that, my entire life changed.
I have been financially abundant since that summer, spiritually fulfilled, so excited to live and just on a delicious trail ever since. (Side note to add that I’m not in a good mood constantly and it’s not that I don’t face challenges anymore).
I’m just overall much happier and more free.
Mindset is everything. Your beliefs are everything. Magic is real, whether you prefer to describe it scientifically or not. Everything is energy and you have the power to align yourself with things on higher frequencies (love, happiness, abundance).
I hope you enjoyed this post. Do you keep a mindset/self-care/moon binder? If so, let me know what you keep in yours!
For self-care tips every Sunday afternoon, sign up for the Dwell in Magic weekly newsletter.
If you’d like more real life examples of daily self-care, connect with me on Instagram where I share my self-care routine and moon rituals on Insta stories.
And if you’d like more direct support and community with like-minded people, come join the Dwell in Magic Facebook group.
Lots of love,
My Binder Accessories
- The Difference Between Spiritual Bypassing and Conscious Creation - June 24, 2020
- 6 Ways to Be True to Yourself & In Alignment with Your Inner Being - June 16, 2020
- 68 Soothing Eckhart Tolle Quotes on Love, Fear & Death - June 14, 2020