Sacred Self-Care for Moms is the ultimate guide on transforming your life to include more joy, inner peace, and connection using the power of sacred self-care
What is Sacred Self-Care?
The word sacred can have many meanings. There are two definitions under “sacred” in the dictionary that match my use of the word for this guide:
“regarded with reverence” and “reverently dedicated to some person, purpose, or object”.
I consider self-care sacred because I believe it is necessary for a mother’s mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being.
I do not believe it’s a luxury.
I do not believe it’s indulgent.
I do not believe it’s selfish.
On the contrary, I believe that we mothers need at least some small form of it every single day. And I don’t mean getting a random pedicure or a yearly massage.
In this guide I’m going to talk about every day self-care, the kind that nourishes your soul, relieves your nervous system, moves your body, and inspires your dreams.
This guide + worksheet bundle is for you if:
- you’re looking to bring more peace, patience, and joy into your life
- you’d like to initiate or deepen a divinely inspired self-care routine
- you want to connect with, rediscover and fully love yourself
- you’d like to be a happier, more fulfilled mom to your kids
You’ll learn how to:
- identify your unique stressors and triggers
- establish your own self-care strategies
- incorporate small but powerful self-care habits throughout your day
- start an inspiring self-care morning routine
- enjoy a recentering nighttime routine
- make time for self-care every day
Table of Contents
1. Why Sacred Self-Care is a Game Changer
– My Journey into Self-Care
– The Perfect Mommy Culture
– What IS Sacred Self-Care?
2. Identifying your Stressors
3. Discover what Recharges You
4. 14 Small but Powerful Self-Care Tips
5. Taking Care of YOU; A Note on Self-Care and Guilt
6. Creating an Inspiring Morning Routine
7. Creating a Re-Centering Nighttime Routine
8. Balancing Your Time
9. Do What You Love
10. The Worksheets
– By clicking on “Add to Cart” and then following the check-out link, you will have the option to pay via PayPal, credit, or debit card.
– Check out for this eBook is through Gumroad, our secure e-goods check out partner.
– When you purchase this guide and worksheet bundle, you’ll receive instant access to the 44-page PDF guide and 7 PDF worksheets. Gumroad will also email you a receipt of your transaction and a link to your purchases as well.
– This eBook is in Portable Document Format (PDF). This is a universal document format for digital files, and most newer computers and devices have PDF readers automatically installed. These PDF readers (also called Document Viewers) will automatically open your file. If you have an older computer or you aren’t sure if your computer has a PDF reader, download a free PDF reader here for viewing your eBook.
– If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at [email protected]