Self love affirmations remind you of what is true about the nature of your soul, and that’s why they feel like a deep, restorative inhale.
You are love, and when you believe anything other than this, you feel bad. In this article, I’m sharing 40 self love affirmations that will bring you back to that centered place within.
Affirmations for self love
1. I am always learning and expanding
2. I give and receive love with ease
3. I am the only person I can truly please
4. It is safe for me to express myself
5. I am limitless
6. I love the soul within that I am discovering
7. My needs and wishes matter
8. I am gentle and loving towards myself
9. Experiencing mistakes expands my awareness and perspective
10. It is safe for me to make mistakes
11. I allow myself to be vulnerable and loved
12. Life is easy when I allow it to be
13. I am pure, loving awareness
14. I appreciate what all of my experiences have brought me
15. I allow joyful and beautiful moments into my life
16. It is okay to say the wrong thing
17. I am centered, at peace, and grounded
18. I treasure and am kind towards the body I live in
19. I see the best in myself and others
20. The me that I try to hide is lovable, human, and precious
21. I am valuable and my voice matters
22. I surrender and adapt to change with ease
23. It is okay to not know what to do or say
24. I am a beautiful soul and person here for a reason
25. I let myself and others off the hook
26. I believe in me
27. I am the creator of my reality
28. I choose to love myself and others today
29. There is never a wrong decision made
30. I don’t have all the answers, and that’s okay
31. I am patient with myself and others today
32. I nourish my body with good food and enjoyable movement
33. Energy and passion for life pulse through me
34. I am safe, protected, and loved
35. I am exactly where I need to be
36. I trust that life always unfolds in divine order
37. I release regrets, grudges, and resentments
38. I allow the universe to shower me with love and joy
39. I forgive myself and others moment by moment
40. I know nothing except that I am love
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed these self love affirmations and found something to take away with you.
For holistic self-care tips every Sunday afternoon, you can sign up for the Dwell in Magic weekly newsletter.
If you’d like more real life examples of daily self-care, you can connect with me on Instagram.
And if you’d like more direct support and community with like-minded people, come join the Dwell in Magic Facebook group.
Jessica Dimas is the author of Sacred Self-Care for Your Chakras.
- Emotional Regulation: How to Notice & Control Your Emotions - June 8, 2021
- Mindful Souls Box Review: A Spiritual Subscription Box - June 7, 2021
- How to Start Seeing the Value in Yourself - May 13, 2021